[Linux-HA] Which cluster solution?

Horms horms at verge.net.au
Wed Oct 19 03:28:59 MDT 2005

On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 05:40:11PM -0700, Allon Bendavid wrote:
> I am looking at implementing a HA cluster of 2 nodes (primary and failover).
> I've done a lot of reading and there seems to be 3 primary contenders:
>
> Linux-HA (Heartbeat with DRBD)
> Linuxha.net
> And Ultramonkey.
>
> Can anyone tell me the pros and cons?

Ultra Monkey uses Linux-HA - its Linux-HA 1.2 and LVS with some documenation.
It really doesn't make a whole lot of difference if you use
Ultra Monkey (which is a project I started) or Linux-HA (a project
I have been involved in for a long time) directly.

So already you are down to 2 choices.
I don't know anything about Linuxha.net

--
Horms