[Linux-HA] resource group switch

Serge.Dubrouski at fjcomm.com Serge.Dubrouski at fjcomm.com
Tue Oct 18 13:26:41 MDT 2005

Andrew -

I found what was the problem with my resources. My OCF scripts didn't
return right codes for "monitor" operation. So now the last CVS version of
linux-ha starts and monitors my resources just fine but I still have a
problem with crm_resource -M -r resource -H host, where resource is a
group. Its stops resource on a primary box all right but it doesn't start
it on the secondary. crm_resource -U -r resource starts resource back on
the primary server.

Serge.