Rép. : [Linux-HA] Ipfail support for heartbeat 2.0.x

Serveur-Faucon Surveillance SrvFaucon at cslaval.qc.ca
Tue Oct 18 09:38:46 MDT 2005

I use 2.0.x and ipfail is working perfectly.

But, I use a very simple configuration file. (version 1.x style).

Are you saying that if I switch to "xml - ressources failover style - version 2.0.x" configuration files the ipfail wont work anymore?

Alexandre Racine - www.gardienvirtuel.com
Montréal, Québec, Canada

>>> tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com 2005-10-18 11:07:20 >>>
Hi,

Reading around a bit I've noticed that ipfail is not supported for
heartbeat 2.0.x. And testing indicates that it also doesn't work.

Is there any indication when or what version of heartbeat 2.0.x would
support it ? The problem is that I can't go back to 1.x because we
need the CRM functionalities.

Thanks,
Tim

--