[Linux-HA] newbie stontih quesiton

Atif Sahin atif.sahin at is.net.tr
Tue Oct 18 03:10:47 MDT 2005

We have two linux box . Each one has own san disk. Also heartbeat and mon runs on both. Mon monitors squid service. If squid service down mon alert runs.This alert is to take over IP. But in our situation If san disk becomes read only(san contoller problem)  This alert can't run. İn this situation we must reset the machine which has read only disk. Can we make this reset work with stonith(with external hp ilo script). Which condition can stonith handle(only network down)?