[Linux-HA] resource group switch

Serge.Dubrouski at fjcomm.com Serge.Dubrouski at fjcomm.com
Fri Oct 14 15:39:05 MDT 2005

Some more info:

[root at aspdev1 heartbeat]# ./crm_resource --list
Resource Group: orionlb_group
    orionlb_group:orionlb_ip (heartbeat::ocf:IPaddr)
    orionlb_group:orionlb (fjcomm::ocf:orionlb)
[root at aspdev1 heartbeat]# ./crm_resource --locate -r orionlb_group -t group
resource orionlb_group is NOT running
[root at aspdev1 heartbeat]#

But I know for sure that the group is up and running.