[Linux-HA] Linux-HA 2.0 LSB Resource

Serge.Dubrouski at fjcomm.com Serge.Dubrouski at fjcomm.com
Mon Oct 10 16:13:56 MDT 2005

Alan -

The answer is perfect. I've already converted everything to OCF but I have
a bunch of other problems now. Is there any good document describing how to
configure resources and operations? I want to have all my resources
monitored and I want to have ability to configure number of time for each
action to be taken. For example try to start resource 3 times and if it
fails give up and call paging script. Or call paging script with 3rd failed
"monitor" action etc... I hope it's clear what I'm trying to get.

Thanks.
Serge.