[Linux-HA] STONITH smart-ups 1500I

Etienne van Tonder evt at infoware.com.au
Fri Oct 7 20:18:53 MDT 2005

Ok I've done some more testing with the serial interface:

Using the apc utilities apctest and acpaccess I was able to fully
communicate with the UPS.

Running stonith -S -t apcsmart alpha with the following rpc.cfg:

/dev/ttyS0 alpha 0

I now get an error message:

CRITICAL **: APC_set_ups_var(): Could not set variable 'p' to 020!

Anybody have any ideas?

Regards,

Etienne.