[Linux-HA] some small questions

Jan Lenaerts wetenschapper at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 08:14:48 MDT 2005

Thanks Lars!

Just one more question popped in my head, about resource monitoring:
I'm trying to let my apache fail over when it goes down.
so I configed this in my cib.xml:
<primitive id="Apache" class="lsb" type="apache2">
<operations>
<op id="0c6f1bd0-379f-4c11-9162-064662cbb229" name="stop" timeout="4s"/>
<op id="2" name="start" timeout="5s"/>
<op id="3" name="monitor" interval="10s" timeout="3s"/>
</operations>
</primitive>

This is what apears every 10s(the monitor interval):
Sep 28 23:43:10 localhost lrmd: [11986]: WARN: For LSB init script, no
additional parameters are needed.
however on the ClusterInformationBase/Actions page they use lsb and
monitors....

when I fail apache the resource doesn't fail over:
should I use "per action parameters" for this? then you have to write your
own script to catch the vars and do the failing over right?
or should I use something like mon or ldirectord.

thanks,