[Linux-HA] legacy to CRM conversion help

BuraphaLinux Server buraphalinuxserver at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 22:20:52 MDT 2005

For the 1.x version of heartbeat the documentation and tutorials work well.
There just isn't much tutorial information with worked, complete
installation 2.x
examples, which is what this man needs.  Many of us need it and are hoping
that eventually some kind soul will update the wiki with a step-by-step 2.x
3 node cluster setup for something everybody wants like apache.  I know the
response is "everything is all there already" and I'm sure it is, but
after several
sequential scans through it all I still cannot get it right.  Please,
if somebody
has it working, create a 3-node step-by-step guide to setup including stonith.
Instead of scattered snippets we need a tutorial so we can begin using the
2.x version.  I think everyone wants to use it, but right now it is
quite difficult
to use because of the documentation.

JGH