[Linux-HA] invalid config info?

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Tue Oct 4 13:41:40 MDT 2005

On 2005-10-04T11:57:16, Dave Blaschke <debltc at us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Peter Kruse wrote:
>
> >Hello all,
> >
> >I'm still struggling with the proper configuration of the stonith
> >resources, I have in my cib.xml:
> >
> >       <primitive id="apc1" class="stonith" type="apcmastersnmp">
>
> How about if you add *provider="heartbeat"* to the above line so that
> you have:
>
> <primitive id="apc1" class="stonith" type="apcmastersnmp"
> provider="heartbeat">

That won't help. "provider" only has an impact for class="ocf".

(Unfortunately, I don't have anything better to contribute right now,
because I don't have the time to reproduce locally. Maybe IBM Bejing
could look into making the error message more helpful?

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--
High Availability & Clustering