[Linux-HA] legacy to CRM conversion help

S. Farwell sfarwell at neb.rr.com
Tue Oct 4 11:58:40 MDT 2005

Does anybody have a basic 2 node (or 3 node) cluster running with CRM that I could get a copy of the config files from.

Obviously your machine names and IP's would need to be changed before I use it.

I need all of the config files that are required for just basic failover.  I don't need stonith or ldirectord but if their config is there as well then I can just comment it out.

I am using the "getting started with Heartbeat v2.0" webpage to figure out how to make my own xml config file and the other requirements, but I have been struggling with getting a 2-node legacy cluster running for days so I haven't take the time to try to figure it out.

I didn't see any sample xml files in the installation files, but I may just be looking in the wrong places.

Currently I use ha.cf, haresources, and authkeys in my legacy configuration.  Anything that needs to be done to switch over to a CRM based cluster is what I am looking for.