[Linux-HA] compare peerd with heartbeat ??

Devang Dholakia ddevang at cordys.com
Mon Mar 14 23:09:00 MST 2005

Can Anybody tell me, What are the differences between peerd and heartbeat?
If I want to make setup just for web Server Failover which would be more helpful?
Thanks,
Devang

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
error.