[Linux-HA] memory leak in heartbeat process (1.0.4)

Andrey ac_hblist at mail-at-net.com
Sun Mar 13 23:10:32 MST 2005

Hello all,

Here is a situation. We use old HB 1.0.4.
If I use client API one of the processes started to leak.
It happens even if I use api_test from heartbeat distribution.

Configuration of HB is very simple, it's only one resource, IPaddr and
one ucast network interface between two nodes.

Is it possible to find that memory leak without upgrading to the latest HB ?
Or maybe you can point me to the fix in new release and I will try to
port it back to 1.0.4.

Thanks
Andrey