[Linux-HA] No takeover / STONITH failures: RPMs available

Karl Meisterheim kmeister-jci at the-jci.org
Tue Mar 8 13:05:25 MST 2005

Hello,

I just finished testing after checking out from STABLE_1_2 this
afternoon.

I'm pleased to report that apcmastersnmp stonith works for me!

Thanks for taking the time to fix this bug.

Now I need to repair my 1.2.3 installations,
Should I

1) Wait for 1.2.4 to come out (is it coming out? and how long?)

2) Use STABLE_1_2 from CVS - is that ok for production?

If it's ok to use CVS, then how do I turn it into an RPM?

Thanks again for all your help,

-km