[Linux-HA] Problem with STONITH

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Tue Mar 8 10:16:13 MST 2005

On 2005-03-08T18:02:19, Laurent LE PRIEUR <laurent.le-prieur at ac-nancy-metz.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have change the hb_resource.c , rebuild the RPM, and reinstall the RPM
> (heartbeat, pils and stonith)
>
> No change, reset but not PowerOff..... i have see in the wti_nps.c file

Hm, no, that should work, I think. I'm stumbled. It's not officially
supported, so I guess unless you want to figure out yourself what's
happening (maybe you didn't rebuild the package from the sources you
intended to? At least that happens to me all the time :-/ ), I guess you
might have to work with 1.99.x instead.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--