[Linux-HA] api_process_registration_msg: cannot add client

Laurence Moughan Laurence.Moughan at aerlingus.com
Tue Mar 8 07:53:35 MST 2005

As always !

>>> Rafe.Slattery at iquate.com 08/03/05 14:53:33 >>>
Yep....
That was it...Thanks

Glib-1.2 was installed but not glib-devel.
Mutter mutter... /me suffering from a dose of muppetitis... :->

Rafe

Rafe Slattery,
iQuate

Tel (USA): 1-866-297 2339
Web: http://www.iquate.com
Tel  (int): +353 1 630 2223
Fax (int): +353 1 457 6491
> Subject: Re: [Linux-HA] api_process_registration_msg: cannot add
client

> Rafe Slattery wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > I'm trying to build Heartbeat on a RH AS4 box.
> >
> > It seems to configure ok but when I try to make I get a huge number
of
> > the following errors:
> >
> > pils.c:2063: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
>

> You most likely left out some other important error messages.
>
> I would guess that you don't have glib 1.2.x development package
installed
> correctly.

..For low fares and great deals on hotels, car hire and travel insurance visit http://www.aerlingus.com
are addressed.  Any review, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
the material.