[Linux-HA] heartbeat with "exportfs -u"

Kian_Chang_Low at veritasdgc.com Kian_Chang_Low at veritasdgc.com
Tue Mar 8 01:46:42 MST 2005

That's works.

But, I did noticed that there must be a certain lapse between IPaddr and
"exportfs -u ..." for the client to be "tricked". If the lapse is too
short, the client will still have the same stale nfs problem.

Kian Chang.

Dave Dykstra <dwdha at drdykstra.us>
Sent by: <dwd at drdykstra.us>
03/08/2005 03:00 AM

Kian_Chang_Low at veritasdgc.com
Re: [Linux-HA] heartbeat with "exportfs -u"

I've found that I need to put the IPaddr pretty much last in the
haresources list, so that when it is taken down (in reverse order) the
first thing that happens is that the clients stop having any communication
with the server.

- Dave

On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 05:27:04PM +0800, Kian_Chang_Low at veritasdgc.com