[Linux-HA] heartbeat 1.2.3 / linux 2.6.10 / ping-ipfail problem

Kevin Dwyer kevin at pheared.net
Wed Mar 2 05:16:32 MST 2005

Please, do not run ipfail as root.  See:
http://wiki.linux-ha.org/ConfigureIpfail

Guochun Shi has made the observation that you are at least the second
person to report that heartbeat is crashing when API clients attempt
while running on linux kernel 2.6.10.  Is it possible for you to test
your setup on a different 2.6 kernel?

-kpd