[Linux-HA] Re: [Linux-ha-dev] [ANNOUNCE] 8 node clusters!

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Tue Mar 1 07:37:03 MST 2005

On 2005-03-01T15:32:57, Andrew Beekhof <beekhof at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes you saw right.  The development series of heartbeat is now
> performing hundreds of transitions on 8 node clusters without
> significant failure.
>
> Its not perfect yet, but thats where _you_ can help.  Download the
> latest code from CVS (or look for 1.99.3 when it comes out - hopefully
> soon), give it a good beating and report all the bugs you can find.

... and please also consider the bugs in our bugzilla as good places to
start working on if you're looking for a cool project to play with!

There's work from anything like shell scripts, over autoconf/automake
issues up to algorithms which might need help or documentation which
needs to be written. We'll gladly suck up all your copious spare time!
;-)

> http://wiki.linux-ha.org/ClusterResourceManager/Setup is a pretty good
> guide on how to get started with the new multi-node resource manager,
> and http://wiki.linux-ha.org/ClusterResourceManager/BugReports explains
> what your bug reports need to contain.
>
> We'd love to hear your feedback.

Sincerely,