[Linux-HA] Re: Linux-HA Digest, Vol 20, Issue 27

Stephane Poirey poirey at un.org
Thu Jul 14 23:17:46 MDT 2005

Hi Shantanu,
By design the DNS has a failover system implemented on the client side.

That's why we have primary DNS server and secondary DNS server.

May be you could stick to this : add virtual IP to each node (non
migrating address I mean) and configure one as your primary server and the
second as your secondary server.

Anyway, good luck and have a nice day.
S.P.