[Linux-HA] Heartbeat 2 schedule
beekhof at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 01:21:35 MDT 2005
The code-base is currently frozen (fixes for blocker bugs only)
pending a 2.0.0 release if that is any indication.
I would highly encourage checking out CVS
(http://www.linux-ha.org/CVS) and the V2 getting started document
(http://www.linux-ha.org/GettingStartedV2)... by the time you've set
it up and are comfortable that its working for you - you'll probably
be able to drop in the official 2.0.0 release.
On 7/20/05, Matthew Turnbull <matthew.turnbull at messagescan.net> wrote:
> Hi list,
> I'm just about to set up a 2-node cluster in production running FC4 with
> Apache, MySQL, Postfix, etc, and was wondering whether I should wait for
> version 2 before I go ahead. As I understand it there are a numerous
> improvements in 2 that would make my life easier now (service monitoring in
> particular) and in future (multi-node clusters for expansion).
> So, do you have any idea what kind of timeframe is expected for the version
> 2 release? Is it just around the corner (a couple of weeks), coming soon
> (couple of months) or still not quite sure?
> Whilst stability is important for us on this cluster, it's not mission
> critical so we're prepared to play about with newer versions of software -
> even late betas if appropriate.
> Any recommendations appreciated!!
> Linux-HA mailing list
> Linux-HA at lists.linux-ha.org
More information about the Linux-HA