[Linux-HA] A problem with a "simple" configuration

Bernhard Limbach bernhard.limbach at comsoft.de
Mon Jul 11 07:25:31 MDT 2005

On Monday 11 July 2005 14:44, Or Goshen wrote:

> actually nothing, so I did "killall -HUP syslog-ng" and now I can
> see that this line :
> "Jul 11 23:37:50 (none) heartbeat: [5791]: debug: Setting repeating
> timer for 5000 ms"
> keeps being written to the log till all space on the HD is taken.

Irrespective of your logging problem, I had the same "Setting
repeating timer for 5000 ms" and the system seeming to run in an
endless loop (99% CPU activity for the master heartbeat process and
repeating this log message uncountable times).

Getting a newer tarball from the CVS (with 1.99.6) helped me with
that...

Greetings,
bernhard