[Linux-HA] A problem with a "simple" configuration

Laurence Moughan Laurence.Moughan at aerlingus.com
Mon Jul 11 07:11:11 MDT 2005

why not,

logfile /var/log/ha-log

Just to see if you also have a loggin issue

and can you truss the startup

On 7/11/05, Or Goshen <oberonc at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/11/05, Andrew Beekhof <beekhof at gmail.com> wrote:

/var/log/daemon.log

> > > actually nothing, so I did "killall -HUP syslog-ng" and now I can
see
> > > that this line :
> > > "Jul 11 23:37:50 (none) heartbeat: [5791]: debug: Setting
repeating
> > > timer for 5000 ms"
> > > keeps being written to the log till all space on the HD is
taken.

> > No idea about the message (except that in CVS its an error but "#if
0"'d out

> > the (none) in the log is suspicious though... what does uname -n
say?

> # uname -n
> lbtest-slave
>
> and on the other :
>
> # uname -n
> lbtest-master
>

> > it looks like heartbeat isnt even starting so its not surprising
> > resources are active.
>
> what can cause this ?

no idea :(

..For low fares and great deals on hotels, car hire and travel insurance visit http://www.aerlingus.com
are addressed.  Any review, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
the material.