[Linux-HA] [patch] ldirectord-1.108 and GNU Emacs syntax hilighting

Horms horms at verge.net.au
Wed Jul 6 01:25:09 MDT 2005

On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 11:47:15PM +0200, Volker Dormeyer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here is a minimal patch for ldirectord-1.108 to fix syntax hilighting
> within GNU Emacs. The missing \ breaks syntax hilighting, hence the code
> is not that readable within GNU Emacs.

Same for VIM. Actually I think that the missing \ is syntactically
incorrect, but perl is being nice and not barfing. In any case I've
put your change in to CVS as 1.110 / 1.77.2.22.

Alan, this concludes the changes that I would like to make to
ldirectord if we are about to go into freeze. Post freeze
I would like to add the https rework patch that Volker posted,
and I am working on a SIP check, which should be ready soon.

--
Horms