freebsd support

Omer Sen ofsenha2 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 11 13:07:00 MST 2002

Hi,

If linux-ha at freebsd can not send gratious arp to
announce ip changes i think host will still see the
other host (whose service is being taken over) and
thus it won't work. How did you work around that
problem. AFAIK send_arp is one of the most important
thing for HA ?
http://www.linux-ha.org/download/heartbeat-0.4.9a.tar.gz
:)

REGARDS ..