new devel kernels

wanger at wanger at
Thu Apr 27 11:57:49 MDT 2000

Hi there.  I've just posted some new developmental kernel rpms for your
pleasure. :)  These kernels have ext3 0.0.2d turned on and they also
have ipvs-0.9.11-2.2.14 applied.  I have lfs turned off (because it
doesn't agree well with ext3 right now).  The usual caveats concerning
experimental kernels apply (don't use them anywhere important).

Please file bug reports against the ext3 and IPVS parts of these kernels
in our developmental bug tracking system.

(devzilla is moving today so it might not be available for a bit today.)

Mike Wangsmo                                               Red Hat, Inc

"I think qmail got mad, took its ball and went home." - Steve Wills