[Fwd: Audiable Alarm]

Kris Land kland at land-5.com
Thu Apr 20 18:06:31 MDT 2000

Medi,

Small sales pitch to follow;

We have a server and storage subsystems with complete local and remote alarm
capibility in both visual and audible.  Local support leds for all power,
thermal and MB mngt with normal beeper, remote plugs into back of any of the
sub-systems and provides a wall mounted Blue stobe light with a 50 ro 110db
audible alarm as well as remote paging.

All of this is programmable.

Kris