releasing IP address on backup server.

Geoff Nordli geoff at gnaa.net
Thu Apr 6 18:45:38 MDT 2000

Sorry.  I am running Heartbeat .47, on a RH 6.1, and RH 6.2
machines.

BTW venus does still answer to requests.  I was mistaken
on that.

I just stop the heartbeat software on moon.  watch venus
take over the ipaddress, and then test it.  Re-start
the Heartbeat on moon.  Is that what you are asking for??

geoff