drbd with N>2 nodes?

Derek Martin ddm at mclinux.com
Tue Apr 4 10:08:08 MDT 2000

Please note:  I've already sent mail to the list-owner regarding this, and
I have received no response, which is why I'm posting it here.

I'm currently subscribed to the list from two addresses which both end up
in the same inbox, due to some minor confusion about my e-mail address
when I got it.

I wish to have one of those addresses UNSUBSCRIBED, specifically:

  martin at MissionCriticalLinux.com

If someone here is the list administrator, or knows them, can you please,
please have this taken care of.  I am currently receiving two or more
copies of every message.

Thanks

--
Derek Martin