AIX multipath driver

Victor Grund victor_grund at prevailtech.com
Tue Apr 4 07:12:23 MDT 2000

If I recall correctly, one of my alma maters (Clam Associates aka
Availant) had some development involvement with ATF drivers.  You
should start there.  See http://www.availant.com.  If you don't get
anywhere with Availant, let me know and I'll try make inquiries with
the original development team (who have since moved on, I'm sure).

Victor
Prevail Technology
http://www.prevailtech.com

On 4/3/00, 11:59:25 PM, "Rich Ramos" <ramos at chi.mti.com> wrote regarding