another cool NIC

Ben Lindstrom mouring at pconline.com
Wed Nov 10 01:16:26 MST 1999

Which makes my question how they do bonding.. Since the traditional way of
doing bonding requires some form of router support or switch support.

So now you don't drop right into the normal Co-Loc switch, but to a
specialized switched.  (Single Point of Failure?)  Then into either the
Fibre backbone (if lucky) or into a 100bt switch.  <shrug>  Rather
go with raw Fibre cards (which I see this card is).  Over all less
hops and less latency to the box (which could mean someone in
a less internet developed country being able to connect or not).

BTW.. SSL hardware I have no problems with since that is just time
consuming process.. It's the bonding tricks I dislike.