PHOBOS - Re: drbd (was nmbd)

banibrata dutta bdutta at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 00:11:05 MST 1999

No one can disagree with what u said.

                                    The problem is, Linux-HA
happens to be a volunatary development effort, and developers
are working overtime (mostly) out of interest (mostly again),
doing coding, testing - from their homes with 2-3 PCs. I do not
really see (at this point of time), how the remote testbed
which Ben was referring to can help. It would, but how, I
don't know.

A modular, plug-and-run kind of a HA solution for Linux, i.e.
for high-bugdet-highly-ambitious requirement to low-budged-
less-ambitious requirements are met. This needs more thinking
effort and input, less of coding for starters, i.e. if anyone
is interested and willing to contribute.

banibrata.
-----