Linux-HA Logo

Per-Ola Mard peo at hds.com
Thu Oct 22 01:27:18 MDT 1998

Let's Tango!

What about TANGO, the notion of something that it takes two to do?
- Also applies to redundancy, you can not do a tango on your own.
- Two penguins doing a tango? Anyone able to draw that? Anyone out there who
knows how to tango?
- Also HA will make you tango forever, or at least til the power plant breaks,
and the UPS, and diesel engine dies at the same time, or (shadder) there is a bug
in the HA itself...
- Add to this the fact that if you loudly prenounce "HA!" as one word, not two
separate letters,
it will give the appropriate sound directed to Mr murphy; -HA! it survived ;-)
- Mind you, this will create a whole new dance-form, imagine making SAMBA
tango...

So my suggestion for the logo goes somewhere between Tango and survival...

  /peo