Any tools for switch over, changing IP addresses, etc?

Per-Ola Mard peo at hds.com
Tue Oct 6 17:16:28 MDT 1998

Hello Richard,

Three follow-up questions,

1) What type of apps do you run at the two (web/oracle/sybase/informix?
2) How quickly (no outage, one transaction loss or  3 minutes outage)?
3) What type of meltdown do you plan to sustain?
(app/os/disk/controller/memory/cpu)?

I'm just a bit curious about how we, people on this list, think and what the
targets are.
Where are the boundaries/limitations, targets and possibilities?

Regards,
  /peo